Monday, April 23, 2012

Shout Out: The Russian Edition

Здравствуйте!

Much to my delight when checking on my stats today, I realized that it is not just my parents and Jay and Gigi that have been reading Life Is A Lark. Unless they've taken a group holiday to Russia and left me out.

55 views from Russia. What??? Thanks Ruskis! (I really hope that name is not derogatory!)

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog. And while I'm at it, thank you for a couple of other things.

First and foremost, vodka. When the red wine has run dry this is my reliable backup that helps me get through the toughest of times. Like when the red wine has run dry.

Russia is the native homeland of one of my favorite authors, Ayn Rand. If any of you have checked out Voracious Lu, you will understand my love for this woman's writing and my curiosity of her politics.

Many other great things come from Russia, Regina Spektor, Anna Kournicova, Chanel no. 5, the periodic table, and mail order brides.

But the best things that I can think of that are from Russia are you, dear readers.

Thank you for tuning in!

No comments:

Post a Comment