Monday, April 2, 2012

Fascinate Me

Of all the British things that I love, the tea and crumpets, the royal family, the accents, and the awful teeth that make me feel good about my crooked smile, it's the fashion that really gets me going. With this past summer's royal wedding the spotlight shone on British style.

One item in particular caught my eye; the fascinator.

You can keep Hugh Grant and Buckingham Palace, just give me the damn fascinator!

Luckily I didn't have to search high and low to get my greedy little hands on one of these hot commodities. Nope, I just had to walk across the hall.

'Top of the morning to you Gigi!'

Gigi, among her many artistic gifts possesses a fascinator making talent that not many can top.


Somehow she is able to combine ribbons, pearls, flowers, and feathers and make them into the most beautiful hair pieces that I have ever seen.


The perfect accessory to add dimension to an outfit that is in need of a kick and one that will add a unique edge to your look.


Brides here in Calgary are going nuts over these beautiful gems and over the fact that Gigi is willing to customize them to match any wedding colors. This makes them a timeless piece for the bride and a thoughtful, elegant gift to the bridal party. She's even willing to work with Bridezillas. Ummm, which I'm sure you're not.


As a non-bride, I like to wear mine on my floppy hat. It makes me feel unique and I get stopped a lot by women (and one man) asking where I got my hat. Since I love getting attention at all times, this fascinator has become my new wingman.

There are several ways that you can hop aboard this fabulous fascinator train.

Gigi's website is here.

Gigi's Etsy page is here.

Gigi's Pinterest page is here.

I made that so easy for you to get your hands on these, its almost criminal.

So go forth and fascinate others with your personal style.

Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment