Monday, April 9, 2012

My Milkshake Brings All The Boys To The Yard

Well, its not exactly a milkshake.

And my yard is not exactly crawling with boys.

But dairy products and creepy men have never sat well with me anyways.

What does sit well with me a power smoothie that get these engines revving first thing in the morning or on a sluggish afternoon.

Ultimate Energy Smoothie

Ingredients:

1 scoop of vanilla protein powder
1 pear
1 huge handful of spinach
1.5 teaspoons of ginger
1 teaspoon of cinnamon


Throw everything in the blender and let it rip. You may need to add water to get the consistency that you desire.

Voila.



This is my favorite health smoothie. Not only is it packed with protein, the cinnamon and ginger are metabolism boosters.

More muscle and less fat??

That's a combo that will definitely have some boys showing up in your yard ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment