Friday, April 6, 2012

For The Love Of Sofi

There are few things in life that I feel like you can really count on. Of course there is the death and the taxes, both of which I have evaded lately, but those are not so fun to talk about.

The one that warms my heart and makes me feel like I am loved is Sofi.



Before I had Sofi I was very anti-pet. I never understood the bond between a human and an animal that you had to feed, clean up after, and be responsible for.



The universe must have known that I needed a little furball in my life to brighten my days and love me unconditionally because through a strange sequence of events I had no choice but to love the little angel that showed up on my door step.



I can't imagine now what my life would be without her and I tear up everytime I think about it. She has softened me and made me realize the joy that comes with loving an animal.



Sofi is my angel.

No comments:

Post a Comment