Thursday, April 12, 2012

Il - LOOM - inate

As a hard core Pinterest enthusiast, I recently went on a major DIY bracelet binge. Not actually making the bracelets, but searching out the most beautiful ones and pinning them to my new created bracelet board. Sometimes just pinning them to my board gives me the feeling of accomplishment.

Other times, I need to try it out for myself.

Times like when I see a masterpiece like this.

So off I pranced to pick up my newest obsession, my new bead loom.

Yes, I prance when I get new craft supplies.


A $10 bead loom is the cheapest and easiest way that I've found to feel like a professional accessories artist. There is a learning curve that takes about 30 minutes to get over but after that the possibilities are endless.

Here is the first one I hammered out.



These unique bracelets can spice up any outfit and make awesome gifts for friends and family.

 
So put on your prancing shoes, grab $10, and get yours today.

No comments:

Post a Comment